FanDuel was way late compared to other sportsbooks when it came to opening their online casino. But they have launched a product which has a phenomenal look and feels with a fabulous platform, an offering of games and iron-clad security.
This casino has one of the more responsive designs around which gives players easy access to the plethora of features involved. Bet on PC, mobile or tablet, FanDuel is worth a look if you are looking to gamble in New Jersey.
FanDuel Casino Bonuses
Play Your First Day Free up to $200
Join Fanduel’s Online Casino today and enjoy 100% back on your net casino losses incurred in the first 23 hours of play up to $200. This is a unique way to introduce players to the platform and allows new clients to explore the site for a full day.
How to claim this promo:
- Head to Fanduel via this link
- Sign up for a new account and make your initial deposit
- Head over to the Casino and enjoy your first 24 hours of playing
- 72 hours after the completion of the Net loss period the bonus will be automatically applied to your account.
- No bonus of less than $5 will be awarded
- Bonus is issued as site credit
FanDuel Casino Game Selection
FanDuel launched with a modest number of casino games in 2018 but has spent the last 2 years building and expanding their offering. Now they offer a full variety of slot machines, table games and live dealer experience.
After partnering with Betfair, FanDuel has seen their menu of casino games shoot through the roof. Now they offer hundreds of slots, many exclusive, plus a competitive number of table games with big jackpots.
FanDuel Virtual Slots
FanDuel casino offers hundreds of unique slots for players to choose from. The games offered to keep fans of different genes busy with themes related to sports, pop culture and movies. Anything from Jimi Hendrix to King Kong to Jumani is covered and everything in between.
In addition to the normal everyday slots, FanDuel offers big jackpot slots such as Jackpot Jester and Divine Fortune. Jackpots on these games routinely exceed $100,000 and offer players to take a chance on a life-changing win. Games are always being added or updated so if you don’t see what you are looking for, check back again down the road.
FanDuel Live Dealer Games
In addition to the huge number of slots offered, FanDuel also has a growing selection of live dealer games to enjoy. These games have the benefit of being powered by Evolution Gaming, a leader in the industry.
With this powerful software at hand, you will enjoy the best that NJ online casinos have to offer from the hours of 10 am ET to 4 am ET, seven days a week. FanDuel features 1080p multi-angle streaming with in-game chat and varied betting limits.
With minimum stakes ranging from $1 per round to over $1,000, the following games cater to all bankrolls:
Live Baccarat: A great choice for casual casino players or those looking to get their feet wet. Minimum stakes start at just $1 per round with a maximum payout of $5,000 on live baccarat tables and provide a great return to the player on a budget.
Live Blackjack: FanDuel offers five traditional live blackjack tables with minimums starting at $10. Tables are equipped to accommodate any amount of players which means you will never have to wait for a seat. Much like Baccarat, betting between $1 and $1000 per round action is happening every day at FanDuel.
Live Roulette: Much like the other games FanDuel offers, their live roulette offers live casino floor action streaming in HD straight from Atlantic City. Games are up and running 24/7 and can be played with just a single dollar stake per spin of the wheel.
Live Texas Hold’em: FanDuel brings players access to one of the most popular table games on the planet. The best thing about Live Hold’em is the return to players average, which allows a player to win as much as $250,000 from just a one-dollar bet.
Fanduel Casino Loyalty Club
Fanduel Casino offers all players access to their Loyalty Club straight out of the gate. Tier points and bonuses are earned each time you play a casino game and bet online with unrestricted funds to earn top VIP status.
Tier Points are automatically added to your account whenever you play a game in the Fanduel casino, excluding Craps and Poker Bet. The breakdown for each game is as follows:
- For every $1 wagered at a slot machine, you receive (5) tier points.
- For every $1 wagered on Roulette, Table Games & Video Poker, you will receive (3) tier points.
- For every $1 wagered on Blackjack, you will receive (1) tier point.
Every month you will earn a tier level based on the number of points accumulated in the previous month. Those tiers are broken down as follows:
- Iron Level 0 – 12,499 points: The basic level of the program. 5,000 points to redeem $1 in bonus.
- Bronze Level 12,500 – 99,000: The next level of Fanduel’s rewards program allows players to redeem $1 in bonus with just 4,000 points.
- Silver Level 100,000 – 250,000: This tier adds the extra of receiving exclusive VIP bonuses via email and text message along with lowering the threshold to 3000 points to redeem $1 in bonus.
- Gold Level 250,000-500,000: This tier further lowers the threshold to redeem $1 in bonus to just 2000 points. It also provides all the VIP offers of the silver package, but also access to exclusive VIP events and gifts each month you earn gold status. These gifts include free concert tickets, fine dining dinners, and even luxury wine and spirits.
- Platinum Level 1,250,000 – 2,500,000: The Platinum level requires a big jump to 1.25M points, but grants access to the offers of all other tiers along with lowering the $1 bonus cost to a low of 1,000 points. It also offers players access to a VIP host for their time at the Fanduel Casino.
We paid out one lucky winner $1.52 Million on Let It Ride and sent him a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Label to celebrate
Fanduel Casino Banking Options
The legality of online gambling in New Jersey makes it increasingly easier to make both withdrawals and deposits at Fanduel Online Casino. Fanduel not only offers convenience but also 100% security for your financial transactions.
Fanduel Casino offers the following method of deposit to fund your account:
- ACH eCheck
- Online Bank Transfer
- Wire Transfer
- Personal Check
Fanduel does have a bit of a limited number of options to take your money out. It’s one of the only shortcomings of this casino experience. While deposits are instant, withdrawals take a bit longer to reach you with PayPay and check the only options as of now. PayPay takes 6-8 days while checks can take up to three weeks to hit your mailbox.
The Bottom Line
Fanduel is helped massively by their partnership with Betfair, giving their players access to a world-class online casino. They check all the boxes for a good online casino and even stand out in a number of ways. Their 24-hour promotion is rather unique and their virtual sports are a step up from the competition. The Playtech software which Fanduel incorporates offers exciting exclusive slots that are mobile-friendly for those on the go.