Caesars Casino is a staple of the Atlantic City strip in New Jersey, and has become even more of a destination thanks to their new sportsbook. CaesarsCasino.com is the main website to bet real money on sports, casino games and poker for New Jersey residents aged 21 and above.
Whether you are playing at the brick and mortar Casino or playing online via PC or the app, Caesars offers a world-class sports betting experience for players. The features of the online betting experience are among the best in the industry, combining a wealth of wagering options to go along with a smooth interface, making Caesars sportsbook a standout in the market.
Launched in 2018 after sports betting became legal in New Jersey, Caesars online and the mobile sports book covers all the major U.S. sports, to go along with a few international options as well. Making your way through the website is seamless with easy to read menus pointing players toward their fill list of sports, trending bets for the day and in-play betting options.
Make use of the dropdown menu in order to easily browse the different leagues, along with providing information about which games are seeing the most attention from the betting community.
Now that we’ve covered the basics, let’s take a deep dive into how the platform functions, how easy it is to use and what features are offered to players. First let’s see what bonuses new players can look forward to when signing up at the Caesars Sportsbook.
$300 Matched Sports Free Bet
Kick off your sports betting account at Caesars Sportsbook with a fantastic deal that doubles your first bet up to $300. Just make your preliminary deposit with the code SPORTS300 and give yourself a high five because you now have $600 to lay on your first bet. It’s as simple as that, all you have to do is:
- Download the Caesars Sports app or go to CaesarsCasino.com
- Create an account or login to existing one
- Make your deposit using the code SPORTS300
- Place a cash bet on any sporting event of your choosing
- A free bet will automatically then be added to your card, equal to the value of your stake up to $300.
With no wagering requirements to make fulfill this promo, we highly recommend taking advantage of this one time offer with Caesars Sportsbook.
Get a Free $10 Bet
Creating an account at Caesars Sportsbook also add a $10 free bet bonus to your account after completing your registration. No deposit is required to receive this but it does come with a number of betting restrictions. For example, the free bet is only valid on events with minimum odds greater than –200. The $10 cannot be split and must be used on a single bet and must be claimed within 7 days or registering your account.
What Can I Bet on at Caesars Online Sportsbook?
The Caesars Sportsbook lines up relatively well with the other major betting sites in regards to its coverage and wagering options. Not surprisingly you will find all the usual major US sports, major international leagues and major events worldwide.
The full A-Z menu of sports currently offered at Caesars includes:
Wagering options for each league are varied and Caesars offers game props as game time nears. Clicking into a league bring up first any events which are live right now and presents lines for them. Using today’s MLB slate as an example we can bet moneylines, totals, spreads and first 5 inning props for each game on the schedule. Nothing that is going to blow your skirt up but the basics are provided.
To spice things up you also have the options to bet on many different futures for many different sports. MLB World Series Odds, NBA Finals betting and an absolute massive NFL offering for futures props.
While Caesars offers slightly less than the average online sportsbook, there is plenty here to keep you busy all season long.
Live Betting At Caesars
A have at any sportsbook, online or otherwise, is their live sports-betting capabilities and the software deployed to handle it. Caesars casino hangs with the big boys in this regard with a top-notch live betting experience. The interface is user friendly and makes finding games not only easy, but also fast, which is paramount when live betting. While some fringe events are not covered, they the bulk of what you are looking for will be included in Caesars live sports betting menu.
As with their competitors, options consist of standard full game and part game betting. Also, client can bet on periods, halves, totals, adjusted spreads and various live props. Another similarity with other outlets is the lack of live in-game betting stats that many offshore books offer. With options who offer ESPN-esque game cast features for live betting Caesars does come up short here, but they are still new to the game and have plenty of time to expand such statistics on the menu.
Caesars Sportsbook Depositing Methods
Caesars sportsbook accepts an impressive range of secure deposit methods to really maximize ease of use.
- VIP Preferred™ ACH/E-Check: All you need is to provide a copy of a current New Jersey driver’s license in tandem with your bank account’s routing number. This allows for instant deposits at Caesars Sportsbook.
- Online Banking Transfers: A secondary bank option is a direct transfer from your pre-existing online bank account to your Caesars bankroll. Remember to enable ‘bill pay’ from your bank to ensure it functions properly.
Credit Card or Debit Card Deposits
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Discover: Reload your account with any of the above listed bank cards but the success rate can be lower due to some processors weary of sports betting. A way around this would be to fund a Neteller or Skrill e-wallet.
- Neteller or Skrill: Using these accounts allows you to transfer funds to you Caesars Sportsbook Account without issues with transaction success rate. Just sign up at Neteller.com or Skrill.com and use your credit or debit card to make deposits. Some fees apply so read their websites before you start depositing.
- Pay+ is an FDIC insured reloadable account that may be used to fund a resort or sports account which can be used or daily transactions both online and in person at ATMs across the globe.
- Cash at Cage: You can also go visit the casino in person to deposit money into your account or to withdraw. Just head to Caesars Atlantic City on Pacific Ave and enjoy a safe & secure transaction process. Multiple security measures are in place to make certain that only you can access your account, such as photo ID and verification requirements are in place.
- PayNearMe: This allows you to fund your Caesars Sportsbook account with convenience at places like 7-Eleven, CVS and Family Dollar. You just need a PayCode emailed or texted to you and use it to pay with cash at the store closest to you.
Caesars Sports Betting App
Available for download on either Android or Apple mobile devices the Caesars Sportsbook App really puts them over the top of many other NJ based casinos.
Caesars top-notch mobile betting app can also be downloaded directly from the Caesars Sports website as well for either platform. Keeping pace with their actually website the Caesars app is packed full of features which are easy to navigate quickly and precisely. The menus are intuitive and well laid out in a way which makes navigation feel natural and will speed up your sports betting. The app makes even more use of space than the website, in fact many users may find themselves using the mobile platform more often than the full website whether they have access to a computer or not at the moment. Another plus for the app is that you can open it, view account balances, live odds, and trending bets from anywhere in the world. While you must be in NJ to actually wager, this information is very valuable and rarely found in one place on the internet.
Caesars Sportsbook Loyalty Program
Caesars, much like every other casino in the world, has a loyalty program in order to incentivize players to keep playing. Also included in the Total Rewards program are entertainment options and as always, the more rewards you earn the better the prizes are. Once you have linked a Total Rewards card to your CaesarsCasino.com account you will be five 1 Tier credit to go along with 1 online reward credit for every $10 bet on slot machines.
For all other games you will be awarded 1 tier & 1 online reward credit for every $100 wagered.
Tier credits collected online will be credited to your Total Rewards account and are ready to be used as you see fit.
The Bottom Line
Caesars Online Sportsbook & Casino build off of their decades of trust within the industry with their new mobile betting platform. The app and websites are clean and lightning fast to navigate along with being very reliable software. Caesars offers a huge list of deposit options and enough sports on a daily basis to keep you busy all year long.